Subject: [ANN] CAMP 1.1b1, Apache 1.3.4 SSL, SLLeay 0.9.0b released
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

1 Feb 1999 09:12:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Cygwin Porting Project <[email-masked]>,
        GNU-Win32 <[email-masked]>

This is an announcement for our latest releases available at our
project's web site:

    SSLeay 0.9.0b (source and binary form)
    Apache 1.3.4 SSL (using mod_ssl 2.1.7 and SSLeay 0.9.0b) (source
form)
    CAMP 1.1b1 (binary form) containing:
        Apache 1.3.4 SSL with mod_ssl, mod_dav, mod_auth_mysql and
        mod_php3 (supporting MySQL 3.22.10b, mSQL 2.0.5, PostgreSQL 6.4,
gd 1.3)
        mSQL 2.0.5 database engine

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".