Subject: Re: Problem with Win95
From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Faylor)

30 Jan 1999 07:15:32 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]> <[email-masked]>
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test63 (15 March 1998)

In article <[email-masked]>,
Glenn Spell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I prefer not to try the current snapshots (which are B21) since
>registry and mount functions seem to be in a such a state of flux.
>For now, I'm a happy camper with B20.1.

Actually, the reason that we are suggesting that people use the
1/15 snapshot is because it *doesn't* have any registry or mount
changes.

>> Maybe it's better to use mounts always.
>
>I don't know. I expect mounts will be required for full functionality
>at some point in the future.

No.  The whole point of the changes that Geoff is making is to *not*
require mounts.
-- 
[email-masked]
http://www.cygnus.com/