Subject: porting a G++ package
From: [email-masked] (Paul Blattner)

29 Jan 1999 00:52:42 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

Hi!

I'm attempting to port woring g++ code (about 20 source files plus
headers) to Win NT using Cygwin.

I've installed the latest (b20.1) binary release of the Cygwin toolset
by downloading and running FULL.EXE.

I updated to egcs 1.1.1 by untarring ecgs-1_1_1-cygb20-tar.gz into 
the cygwin tree.  This seems to have worked well since I am accessing
version egcs-2.91.60 of the egcs executables.

The app that I'm porting is a text app with no fancy library dependencies.

Most of the .cpp files compile just fine.  Three or four, though, cause
cc1plus.exe to abort with a STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION exception.

My CCFLAGS are:  
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".