Subject: B20: Using "at" on winnt 4.0 sp4
From: [email-masked] (Krishna Sampath)

28 Jan 1999 19:17:00 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

This may be a simple question but has me puzzled.

When I try to run a command at a later time using "at", it does not seem
to do anything. i can see the job on the at queue, using "at -l" and
then it simply vanishes when the time passes. it does not matter whether
i do it with the
/interactive option or not. i tried to execute commands that interacted
and did not interact with the desktop....

i am running cygwin under winnt 4.0 sp4....

any help appreciated. thanks.
krishna

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".