Subject: Re: QT free edition
From: [email-masked] (Stipe Tolj)

28 Jan 1999 02:00:37 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: Joerg Ott <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Joerg,

> did anybody try to compile the X11-version of the qt gui-toolkit on
> cygwin32? I failed, so perhaps someone can help me?

I'm very interested in a Cygwin port of the Qt library for X11, but
unfortunatly currently out of time to try on my own.

Please keep me informed and I'll put available packages and ports on our
distribution site. Thanks.

Regards,
Stipe

--
Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>

Cygwin Porting Project -- "We build UNIX on top of Windows"
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/

Department of Economical Computer Science
University of Cologne, Germany

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".