Subject: Re: where to get X11 libs wich work with Cygwin?
From: [email-masked]

28 Jan 1999 00:50:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

>>>>> "Suhaib" == Suhaib M Siddiqi <[email-masked]> writes:

Suhaib> You can download it from Sergey's web pages.  Link is at the
Suhaib> sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin.  These are X11R6.4 libs for
Suhaib> Cygwin-B20.

Suhaib> yes, Hummingbird works just fine.  I am using it.  As a matter
Suhaib> fact, if you have Hummingbrid XDK you can build a nice OpenGL
Suhaib> library with GLX suport and X11R6.4 libraries, including Motif
Suhaib> 2.0 libraries using the PEXPORTS to export their DLLs symbols.

thank you very much. I just downloaded it and will try it soon.

Mike

-- 
Mike Fabian   [email-masked]   [email-masked]   
Termuehlenweg 2, D-40885 Ratingen-Lintorf, Telephone: +49(0)2102/893130

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".