Subject: How to compile simple C Prg Using GNU mips-tx39-elf-gcc without including eCos
From: [email-masked] (Steven Vacca)

27 Jan 1999 19:42:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Fellow Gnu-onians,

I have a TX39 Evaluation bd and am trying to compile a simple HELLO C 
program using the GNU C compiler mips-tx39-elf-gcc.   I initially want to 
exclude the eCos operating system from being included during linking so 
that I can just download a simple, very small little program which I can 
debug.

Anybody know how to modify the linker script, target.ld, in order to do 
this?

Also, where can I find the definitions of the command-line switches for 
this TX39 GNU compiler and linker?

Thanks for anybody's help,

Steven Vacca
Valcom, Inc.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".