Subject: Libgen ??
From: [email-masked] (Geoff Hayward)

27 Jan 1999 09:38:23 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Help ! I'm trying to compile some old code under cygwin and  I
can't find the libgen include file or library.

The code contains calls to dirname and basename functions. Are
these included in any libraries under cygwin or can someone suggest
alternative functions to use ?

Thanks in advance,

    Geoff

--
Geoff Hayward
Switching Test Solutions AG,        Email: [email-masked]
Friesenbergstr. 75,                 Phone: +41 1 454 6690
CH-8055, Zurich, SWITZERLAND.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".