Subject: Re: Emacs for NT
From: [email-masked] (Remek Trzaska)

26 Jan 1999 16:29:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0 (generated by tm-edit 7.108)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
To: Alex Schroeder <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

>>>>> "Alex" == Alex Schroeder <[email-masked]> writes:

>>>>> "Gurunandan" == Gurunandan R Bhat <[email-masked]> writes:
Gurunandan> I would like to know if emacs 20.x binaries
Gurunandan> for win32 are available and their location.

Alex> It's the only Windows-specific port I know of.  

There's also almost ready XEmacs 21.0.  I have been using it for more
than 2 months on my NT box.  The drawback is you have to compile it by
yourself, but it is easy (out-of-the-box with tools from B20.1) and
you get basically everything you have in XEmacs in Unix.  See
http://cvs.xemacs.org about accessing the source via cvs.

HTH,
Remek
-- 
Remek Trzaska                  http://www.npac.syr.edu/users/remek
Research Scientist
Northeast Parallel Architectures Center at Syracuse University, NY

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".