Subject: Re: Emacs for NT
From: [email-masked] (Alex Schroeder)

26 Jan 1999 07:18:16 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

>>>>> "Gurunandan" == Gurunandan R Bhat <[email-masked]> writes:

    Gurunandan> 	I would like to know if emacs 20.x binaries
    Gurunandan> for win32 are available and their location.

This the homepage of GNU Emacs for Windows NT and Windows 95.

ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/Win32/ntEmacs/docs/ntemacs.html

It's the only Windows-specific port I know of.  There is also Emacs
19.34 compiled using DJGPP but it is for DOS and Win 95.

Alex.
-- 
WWW:	<URL:http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/6120/>
mail:	<URL:mailto:[email-masked]>

security Cocaine South Africa arrangements plutonium supercomputer
Nazi Legion of Doom Khaddafi Soviet Noriega Peking Ft. Meade Rule Psix
Ortega

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".