Subject: linking with B20.1 and egcs 1.1.1
From: [email-masked] (Greg Miller)

26 Jan 1999 03:27:35 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

I'm using B20.1 and egcs 1.1.1 to compile a project I've been working on
lately. With B20, it compiled and linked fine. With B20.1 and egcs 1.1.1
(sorry, I haven't tried it only one of the two), I get undefined
references to __imp__iob and _errno... I can't help thinking this is
something obvious, so does anyone know what I'm doing wrong without me
posting a full makefile and the linker output to the list?
-- 
http://www.classic-games.com/
If Bill Clinton doesn't have to obey the law, neither do you.
*** NEWBIES: Limit signatures to four lines! No HTML mail or posts! ***
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".