Subject: Re: which fortran, f90 ?
From: [email-masked] (Suhaib M. Siddiqi)

26 Jan 1999 03:10:12 -0800
Message-ID: <000401be48cb$1a1e31e0$5ecd78cf.cygnus.gnu-win32@hunda>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Philippe Rouge" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

>Hello.
>
>I know that the X11 libraries can be used under win32. Do you know if
>the motif libraries can be found to develop under win32 ?
>
>Thanks.

Yes, they can.  I have compiled LessTif 0.87 with Cygnus-B19 and B-20.
MOTIF from OpenGroup (if you have the licensed source code) also compile
with Cygnus B20 and B19.  You can also use PGI compilers.  PGI compiler
requires a little  manual hack of Makefiles generated by Cygwin. It does
work.  However, LessTif and MOTIF compiled by Cygwin can be used with PGI
too.

Suhaib

>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".