Subject: pdksh & cygwin.diffs.
From: [email-masked] (Steven Whatley)

25 Jan 1999 15:45:01 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

HI all,

I'm a UNIX person trapped on a NT WS computer.  I'm really glad to see
cygwin32.  I've been following it since b18.  I now have b20.1 installed
with man, tin, ncftp, and ohter apps.  I'm trying to install pdksh-5.2.13
as per instructions at

    http://aquarius.franken.de/docs/develop/gnuwin32/GNUWin32.txt

The instructions refer to "cygwin.diffs" in the text below:

   *pdksh 5.2.13*
   ------------

   - what is it?
     - Public Domain Korn-Shell

   - system
     - Windows NT/95/98 with cygwin1.dll

   - Cygwin
     - for B20
     - binary and text mount
     - CYGWIN=[all one]
   
   - preliminaries
     - apply patches from cygwin.diffs
....

What and where are these cygwin.diffs?  I could not find them in the pdksh
distribution or on the web site where the page is located.  Any info will
be appreciated.

Thanks,
steven
-- 
                 _|_  |  _|_   "I am the way and the truth and the life.
                  | --|-- |     No one comes to the Father except through
Steven Whatley    |   |   |      me.  If you really knew me, you would
Houston, Texas        |           know my Father as well.  From now on,
[email-masked]   |            you do know him and have seen him."
http://www.blkbox.com/~swhatley/        -- Jesus Christ (John 14:6-7 NIV)

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".