Subject: Re: bash: .bash_history and .inputrc
From: [email-masked] (Alex Schroeder)

25 Jan 1999 12:05:31 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Weiser <[email-masked]> writes:

    >> When I start bash, the history is not loaded.

    Michael> I solved this problem for my by switching to binary
    Michael> mounts and converting .bash_history to lat1 using
    Michael> recode.

Thanks a lot for you help.  This did the job.

I did have problems converting the files using recode, but using NT
Emacs C-x RET c raw-text-unix C-x C-w worked perfectly.

Alex.
-- 
WWW:	<URL:http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/6120/>
mail:	<URL:mailto:[email-masked]>

ammunition Delta Force Peking Rule Psix quiche Clinton Khaddafi
assassination World Trade Center Mossad strategic SEAL Team 6 FBI
Honduras arrangements

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".