Subject: SGI IFL libraries GLX
From: [email-masked] (Suhaib M. Siddiqi)

24 Jan 1999 21:39:04 -0800
Message-ID: <000101be47e5$aa92e8b0$19cd78cf.cygnus.gnu-win32@hunda>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

I have a set of SiliconGraphics Image Format (IFL) libraries (iflTIFF,
iflJFIF and iflSGI etc).  These were prepared from IFL DLLs. If anyone is
interested I can email the. I have tested the libraires with a very
complicated code and they worked just fine.

I also a set of OpenGL and GLX libraries which were also prepared from
corresponding DLLs.  However to use these libraries to compile a Opengl/GLX
code, you will need Hummingbird Exceed 3D server to view OpenGL/GLX
applications, other X-servers are not GLX compatible.

Sorry, I have no ftp server therefore do not ask that I put on a ftp server.
You should know what to do with these libraries.  I have no time to answer
individual questions.

Suhaib

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".