Subject: [OFF-TOPIC] looking for portable embeddable text editor
From: [email-masked] (Gilles Depeyrot)

24 Jan 1999 18:31:48 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi everyone,

I know this question is off topic on this list but this is the
last place I can think of where someone may have an answer.

I am looking for a portable (Win32, Unix) embeddable text editor
that can be integrated into a graphic application. Does anyone
know of an existing solution to add advanced text editing
capabilities to an application (source code editor like) ?

Thanks,
Gilles

Gilles Depeyrot                    <mailto:[email-masked]>
                             <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gilles.depeyrot>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".