Subject: Apologies...
From: [email-masked] (Pete Jordan)

23 Jan 1999 19:48:02 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked]

My gnu-win32 site (http://www.skydancer.demon.co.uk/gnu-win32/) hasn't 
been updated since before the late December bank holiday. This isn't 
because I've given up on it, just that I'm up to my eyeballs and beyond 
with (paid) work ATM... Oracle under DEC osf/1 and <spit> InstallShield 
FWIW.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"'Not twisted,' Salzy once said of her own passion, 'it is helical.
 That sounds better.'"
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".