Subject: Re: LessTif build under Cygwin32?
From: [email-masked] (Tom Tromey)

22 Jan 1999 20:11:10 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: Rick Scott <[email-masked]>
Cc: Francois Felix Ingrand <[email-masked]>,
        "Kilfoyle, Greg" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
        [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>>> "Rick" == Rick Scott <[email-masked]> writes:

>> I do use this... but later in the .configure, some test overide
>> them with Xfree86 values... Checking emx or something like that (I
>> am under Solaris, not NT now).

Rick> You are correct, here is the definition of AM_EMX.  I think
Rick> there should be a "test -z" before each of these assignments,
Rick> nothing should be overriding values supplied on the command
Rick> line.  I have to consider this an automake bug for now, hence
Rick> the addition of the automake mailing list.  Let's wait and see
Rick> what they have to say before we attempt a fix.....

I doubt automake has anything to do with it.  If there is a bug (I
don't know), it is probably in autoconf (I guess -- I don't really
have enough context to be 100% certain).

Tom
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".