Subject: Re: which fortran, f90 ?
From: [email-masked] (Suhaib M. Siddiqi)

21 Jan 1999 01:16:46 -0800
Message-ID: <000401be44d9$f5fec8a0$023b4ec6.cygnus.gnu-win32@hunda>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Philippe Rouge" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Steve Nakamoto" <[email-masked]>

Yes, you can use other compilers then gcc and g77, even f90 and hpf.
Portland Group Inc has a compiler which is compatible with MingW32.  Their
new release will be compatible with Cygnus, as far I know.  Their compiler
has C++/C, f77, f90, and hpf, which runs under a bash shell, same concept
which Cygnus uses, but does not uses Cygnus libraries by default.
Try getting info from www.pgroup.com and a test-drive version from
ftp.group.com/x86.  Price wise they are very resonable because for approx.
mately US $ 700.00 you get licenses for four Windows NT, LINUX and Sparc
machines.

No, I am not their employee.  I am not advocating or propagating Portland
Group.  The information is in response to your e-mail to GNU-Win32 group.

Suhaib Siddiqi
Insprie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Rouge <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 1999 6:23 PM
Subject: which fortran, f90 ?

>Our code has its most important part in f77. It will be tracuced then in
>f90. Which goood compiler can we use with GNUwin32 ? Is it possible to
>use Digital Fortran that we already bought ?
>
>The large question is : Can we use other compilers than gcc and g77 with
>GNUwin32 ?
>
>Thanks for any help.
>-
>For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
>"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
>

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".