Subject: HELP !!!
From: [email-masked]

20 Jan 1999 09:35:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: [email-masked]

Hi there,

I am trying to build a duplicate of a machine that was built in 1997.  The 
machine runs Windows NT Workstation 4.0 and has Cygnus GNU-Win32 User tools 
installed on it.  As far as I know it is beta 18.

We do not have a copy of this, but have the notes from the person who built 
the original machine, saying that installation was simple via a "setup.exe" 
provided with the package.

Can we still get this version ?

I have downloaded the beta 20.1 version, but can't make the "user.exe" file 
work, and the source code file "xba, xbb,....etc" will only download as .htm 
files.

I have read the "readme" document, but can't make it work.  Is this a more 
complicated process than the installation for the beta 18 version ?

What am I doing wrong ?  HELP !!!

Thanks

Jon Phelps

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".