Subject: Re: G77 fork problems
From: [email-masked] (Dave Love)

19 Jan 1999 13:29:17 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Mumit Khan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>>> "MK" == Mumit Khan <[email-masked]> writes:

 MK> Here's a start. Note that it's completely untested -- the
 MK> includes I've used (eg., unistd.h) may not even exist on your
 MK> system, pid_t may not be the same as g77 "integer" type, etc etc.
 
If you want to do that I think you have at least to worry about the
i/o state and it's not clear what good it is in the absence of a
corresponding exec, for which there isn't an obvious implementation.
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".