Subject: Re: uudecode?
From: [email-masked] (John Cooper)

19 Jan 1999 12:12:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: "John Cooper" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] (root), [email-masked], [email-masked]

"John Cooper" <[email-masked]> writes:

 > These also don't work (see below).

Oddly, if I use the combination of the sharutils uuencode.exe and the
uudecode.exe that I compiled from the source posted here, it works.

Other combinations don't seem to work...

I've also hacked the uudecode source to read from stdin when given no args, so
I can use uudecode.exe with Emacs' call-process-region.  At last uuencoded
attachments from Outlook can be quickly decoded from pGnus!

    --- John

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".