Subject: Re: Win95/98 KERNEL32 Pagefaulting
From: [email-masked]

19 Jan 1999 06:42:33 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

<[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Joe Soroka wrote:
> > to NT.  Well, here's a new one.  Actually its not new at all.  Search for
> > "kernel32" in the list-archives and you'll find a bunch of
> > overly-coincidental cases of people having problems with kernel32.dll page
> 
> Please try the Jan 15 snapshot at http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/
> as I think I just fixed this one.

Yeah I actually just tried that after noticing your comments in the snapshot 
changelog.  I tried cygwin-inst-19990115.tar.gz with and without 
cygwin1-19990117.dll.gz and ... nope.  Now, at least, xterm dumps core after
pagefaulting.  It never did that before.  Note that this is the xterm that 
comes with sergey's x11r6.4 binary distribution.

Joe Soroka
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".