Subject: Re: G77 fork problems
From: [email-masked] (Dave Love)

18 Jan 1999 23:16:55 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

>>>>> "SMS" == Suhaib M Siddiqi <[email-masked]> writes:

 SMS> Has anyone any suggestions why G77 (EGCS-1.1.1) gives undefined
 SMS> refernece to fork_.  I get same problem on RedHat Linux 5.2 with
 SMS> EGCS-1.1.1 and Cygnus-B20 with EGCS-1.1.1.

 SMS> gridu.f: undefined reference to `fork_'
 SMS> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status.

Presumably you haven't defined a Fortran-callable routine `fork' in
what you're linking.  If you expected it to be a g77 intrinsic, you're
out of luck.  I think its absence is discussed in the doc somewhere.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".