Subject: Has anyone ported Tcl/Tk using X11 libraries?
From: [email-masked] (Andrew Sumner)

18 Jan 1999 22:07:58 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

I have tried to port by using/modifying the patches used in the
windows-based port distributed with Cygnus.  I have so far been
unable to get either Tcl or Tk to pass the 'make test' tests, and
I am getting core dumps when binding an X-windows application to
the libraries.

Please let me/everyone know if the port has been done successfully,
as it seems to be a lengthy and difficult task.

Thanks,

Andrew

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".