Subject: [B20.1] Hangs on Win98
From: [email-masked]

18 Jan 1999 12:02:22 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: [email-masked]

I've officially lost my desktop system to my wife and step-daughter <grin>.
I'm trying to move my GIMP development work to my brand-new laptop.  This
laptop is running Win98.  Configures and makes seem to run fine (I was even
able to build all of X11R6.4), but the Gimp binaries hang on the first
plug-in that it attempts to spawn.  Any ideas on how I can debug this?
Would the STRACE output be helpful in debugging this for anyone?

Thanks,
Craig

Craig Setera
AS/400 Enterprise Java Development
IBM Rochester
[email-masked]
(507) 253-3387 - Tie: 553-3387

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".