Subject: Re: Beta-20.1: Win95 and Win98 - Make problem with del shell comman d
From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Faylor)

16 Jan 1999 04:18:30 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test63 (15 March 1998)

In article <[email-masked]>,
Mike Burns <[email-masked]> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>
>I installed the full Beta-20.1 and set the paths etc.  I can't get the
>"del" command to work from a make file in Win32 mode when running under
>Win 95 or Win 98.  It works under Win NT 4.0.  and I can get the test
>case below to work in UNIX mode using "rm" instead of "del".
>Please find a simple test below.

This is a problem with Windows 95 that we are endeavoring to work around
in cygwin.dll.  It should be fixed in the next couple of days and will
show up in a snapshot.
-- 
[email-masked]
http://www.cygnus.com/