Subject: Re: gcc can't find cpp
From: [email-masked] (Geoffrey Noer)

16 Jan 1999 03:04:37 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: Vince Rice <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 at 10:55:11AM -0600, Vince Rice wrote:
[...]
> gcc is happily executing now. Now, if we can just convince Geoffrey to use a
> directory structure someone besides a Martian can read <bg>.

Hey, you callin' me a Martian?  :-)

The directory structure we use in the Net distributions matches the
official Cygnus release structure for the most part.  It's set up to
cope with having a single tree that contains native and
cross-compilers for different hosts.  Most people under Win32 don't
need this complex a structure which is why a fair number of people
complain about it.

That said, it's possible we should change the structure for the Net
distributions.  We'll think about it...

-- 
Geoffrey Noer
[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".