Subject: RE: uudecode?
From: [email-masked] (Tom St Denis)

15 Jan 1999 23:48:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: "Tom St Denis" <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "John Cooper" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]

>Can anyone point me to a reliable version of the command line
>uudecode.exe/uuencode.exe utilities for NT 4.0?

try

http://members.tripod.com/~tomstdenis/uuencode.com
http://members.tripod.com/~tomstdenis/uudecode.com

They are DOS .com binaries

Tom
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| The coolest site for free home pages, email, chat, e-cards, movie info.. |
|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".