Subject: linking against DLLs
From: [email-masked] (James Scott)

15 Jan 1999 18:41:43 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

Hi, 

I'm having trouble linking against a DLL after following the instructions
in the user guide
(http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/cygwin-ug-net/dll-link.html).

First off, nm claims that the DLL has no symbols. If I carry on through
the process generating the .a file, I get unresolved symbols. 

Also I do have the .LIB files used for VC and the .LNK files used by
Watcom. Is there any way I can use them instead. 

thanks, 

James Scott

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".