Subject: Re: BUg in GNU make 3.75 (CYGWIN port)
From: [email-masked] (Glenn Spell)

14 Jan 1999 20:20:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked] (Glenn Spell)
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Earnie Boyd wrote:
> 
> How about one of the latest snapshots of the cygwin1.dll from
> ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/snapshots/

Thanks. I didn't know about the new snapshots directory. I tried
the 0113 dll... no change in 'make' behavior. I also played around
with "forkchunk" and "chunksize"... I can't tell if that's
implemented yet or not. Since "chunksize" applies to the function
'fork_copy', I also tried adding a "Sleep (10)" to fork_copy...
that didn't help either.

-glenn

-- 
            Glenn Spell <[email-masked]>
         Fayetteville, North Carolina, U. S. A.
  ____________________________________________________
  ... blue skies ... happy trails ... sweet dreams ...
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".