Subject: Re: BUg in GNU make 3.75 (CYGWIN port)
From: [email-masked] (Earnie Boyd)

14 Jan 1999 16:09:06 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
To: cygwin users <[email-masked]>

[email-masked] wrote:
8<
> I'm still mystified by these comments disparaging W9x.  My NT4/SP3
takes
> several times as long to run scripts as my W95 under cygwin, and W95
doesn't
> crash any more often than NT unless you insist on running without
USB or
8<

Well, I'll have to disagree with this.  NT for me has been about 5
times faster than Win95.  You must access some slow network links with
your scripts.  Although I have to say the NT3.51 was faster than
NT4SP3 which I've recently been upgraded to.

==
-                        \\||//
-------------------o0O0--Earnie--0O0o-------------------
--                [email-masked]               --
-- http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html --
----------------------ooo0O--O0ooo----------------------

PS: Newbie's, you should visit my page.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".