Subject: gdbtk?
From: [email-masked] (Sala Alberto)

14 Jan 1999 09:53:38 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

I've read on the archives that someone is using gdbtk, and in order to
do the same, as no binaries of it are shipped with b20.x, I tried to
build the executable, but with no success (I'm not an expert builder,
sigh!-).

Could someone please give me a hint on where to look for binaries or how
to build them?

Or at least, there is another way to have the source file displayed
while gdb is running? (I've tried the GUI "ddd" but it behaves badly on
my machine)

Thanks in advance.

Alberto Sala
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".