Subject: Re: impure ptr
From: [email-masked] (Christopher G. Faylor)

14 Jan 1999 02:57:20 GMT
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
X-Newsreader: trn 4.0-test63 (15 March 1998)

In article <[email-masked]>,
Bernard Dautrevaux <[email-masked]> wrote:
>PS: CygWin maintainers: you do a great job by providing CygWin to all of
>us that suffer on Windows, but could you pleas commit to try to
>integrate mingw32 libraries in the next release (and if possible
>MSVCRT.dll support as well). This will save a big deal of suffering for
>quite a lot of users it seems, and could be done by providing the libs
>and some simple editing of the specs file (and perhaps a small change in
>gcc). I can propose a small patch if one bother to integrate it but you
>still need to provide the libs...

As usual, patches are welcome.
-- 
[email-masked]
http://www.cygnus.com/