Subject: fixed headers truncated to zero length when building egcs cross c ompiler
From: [email-masked] (Birkmeyer, Holger)

13 Jan 1999 10:26:13 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

when building an egcs-1.1.1 cross-compiler with

../configure --target=m68k-wrs-vxworks --with-headers=/vxworks/h

and 

make cross

on a Windows-NT4.0 PC with Cygwin32, the build process tries to fix the
target headerfiles and stores them in egcs-1.1.1/gcc/include !
So far, so good. Unfortunately those fixed headers are all truncated to zero
length. Is there a problem with the fixincludes-script running under
Cyqwin32? 

For curiosity, I did the same thing on a Linux-PC and succeeded in building
a cross-compiler and the libs, which leads to the impression, it is a
Cygwin32 related problem.

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance,
Holger

Holger Birkmeyer
CTE E7
Tektronix Berlin GmbH

Tel.:	+49 30 386-27457
FAX:	+49 30 386-22309
E-Mail:	[email-masked]
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".