Subject: B20.1 + EGCS 1.1.1: -r8 option of g77
From: [email-masked] (Steve Roberts)

13 Jan 1999 09:36:39 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Just tried to compile a fortran program using g77 and wanted to use the
-r8 option to convert to double precision. But no joy as I get the
warning:

g77: unrecognized option `-r8'

Am I using the wrong option (it is documented in the info files), or is
this a bug.

Cheers
Steve Roberts

PS. I am using Win NT4ed
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Steve Roberts                  | CSL Office:     (61)(2) 6279 8634 |
| Computer Science Laboratory    | SMS Office      (61)(2) 6249 4445 |
| RSISE                          | Fax:            (61)(2) 6279 8645 |
| Australian National University | mailto:[email-masked] |
| Canberra ACT 0200  AUSTRALIA   | http://wwwmaths.anu.edu.au/~steve |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".