Subject: The Misc page (was RE: Minor Bugs found)
From: [email-masked] (Simon Fear)

13 Jan 1999 03:53:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: [email-masked]

I have followed this with interest but on NT 4.0 I don't have a Misc
page under Properties (I have Options, Font, Layout and Colors; but no
Fast Pasting option anywhere).

Is this because I'm too lazy to upgrade from 20.0 to 20.1? It's not in
the readme for the upgrade ...

Simon Fear

-------------- some previous comments follow ----------------

>> Try disabling Fast Pasting under the console properties.  This fixed
things
>> for me.
>
>This is rxvt, no console property what-so-ever...

If this is a cygwin application, in a standard console window, then you
need
to click on the property icon in the taskbar, switch to the Misc page,
and
then clear the Fast pasting option.

However, if rxvt is not a cygwin compiled app, or it runs in x-windows,
then
these tips will not apply.  Sorry!

Will.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message
to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".