Subject: missing entry point _ctype_ in cygwin1.dll
From: [email-masked]

13 Jan 1999 02:24:19 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

While attempting to build egcs, I get a crash message indicating
that a program is looking for a missing entry point _ctype_ in
cygwin1.dll.  Under W95, the indication is that conftest.exe has
tried to link with this; under NT there is no such message, but it
occurs when attempting to link genopenit.  I believe that conftest
is a program which autoconf generates to test gcc features.  I
have re-installed from full.exe recently, hoping to make sure I
have a reasonable standard installation.  What have I done
wrong?  Have I got left-over .o files from a dev-src installation
which aren't compatible?
Dr. Timothy C. Prince
Consulting Engineer
Solar Turbines, a Caterpillar Company
alternate e-mail: [email-masked]

           To:                                              INTERNET - IBMMAIL
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".