Subject: RPC for cygwin
From: [email-masked] (Daniel Gonzalez)

13 Jan 1999 02:17:11 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hi all,

We are porting an application to cygwin which uses RPC. I need the
RPCGEN utility (it is not included in the Beta 20.1) and also the rpc
include files.

Anybody knows where can I find it?

Regards,

Daniel

-- 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
|   Daniel Gonzalez Valero         | mailto:[email-masked]   |
|   Switching Test Solutions AG    | web   :http://www.stest.com       |
|   a Wandel & Goltermann Company  | Phone : +41 1 454-6685            |
|   Friesenbergstr. 75             | FAX   : +41 1 454-6605            |
|   CH-8055 Zurich                 |                                   
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".