Subject: TK-front-end of GDB
From: [email-masked] (Lampos Ferekidis)

12 Jan 1999 09:06:07 -0800
Message-ID: <D0516DFA9EB9D1118F3200A0249D0F8A0D94F2.cygnus.gnu-win32@EXCHANGE>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
To: "'GNU-win32'" <[email-masked]>

Since I have installed B20.1 I'm unable to run the TK GUI-front-end. 
Even if I set the environment variable GDBTK_LIBRARY it won't work.

Is there anything additional to configure ?

Thanks for your replies

Lampos.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Ing. Lampos Ferekidis		New Transducers Ltd.

Unit 7 Spitfire Close			work:    +44-(0)1480-451777
Ermine Business Park			fax:     +44-(0)1480-437177
Huntingdon PE 18 6YA
UK

Klewergarten 12				private: +49-(0)511-4583804
30449 Hannover
Germany
mailto:[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".