Subject: Lesstif build and /bin etc. Thanks
From: [email-masked]

12 Jan 1999 00:23:37 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Thanks for everyone who responded to my questions. Placing a copy of ld.exe in
the specs directory and then adding /bin to the front of my path seemed to fix
that problem. Using ./configure rather than configure ran the script just
fine. I had to remove the lines about XFree86 from the lesstif configure
script, and then it ran without problems. I have not yet run make but I'm sure
it will build without problems now.

Two more questions:
1) Someone mentioned making a link for /bin rather than mounting it. How would
I do this?
2) Since I'm running Windows 98 and I'm the only user, would it hurt to put
"." in my path so that I don't have to add ./ before the name of a script?
Thanks
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".