Subject: Re: Minor Bugs found
From: [email-masked] (Will Mooar)

12 Jan 1999 00:22:49 -0800
Message-ID: <000901be3db4$98d29de0$33804dd1.cygnus.gnu-win32@monster>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: "Sebastien Carpe" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

>> Try disabling Fast Pasting under the console properties.  This fixed
things
>> for me.
>
>This is rxvt, no console property what-so-ever...

If this is a cygwin application, in a standard console window, then you need
to click on the property icon in the taskbar, switch to the Misc page, and
then clear the Fast pasting option.

However, if rxvt is not a cygwin compiled app, or it runs in x-windows, then
these tips will not apply.  Sorry!

Will.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".