Subject: sshd question
From: [email-masked]

11 Jan 1999 23:37:53 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; CHARSET=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

When connecting from a unix SSH client to SSHD on NT, I am any unable to execute a
command on the NT side. Exactly what i mean is this:

ssh [email-masked] dir

The command 'dir', for instance, will never get executed.  When I run the NT 
SSH server in debug mode, there is a message displaying "Executing command
DIR", but nothing ever happens, and I end up logging in interactively.  I've
also tried other commands like mkdir and haven't found evidence of those
commands executed either.

Any ideas or suggestions to get this to work?

Thanks 
Dave 
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".