Subject: Re: LessTif build under Cygwin32?
From: [email-masked] (Francois Felix Ingrand)

11 Jan 1999 07:22:49 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
To: "Kilfoyle, Greg" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

"Kilfoyle, Greg" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
> 
> I was wondering if anyone has successfully configured and built LessTif
> using the Cygwin32 environment on an NT system?

> I also encountered some other problems with configure. First, it complained
> about not being able to find a suitable 'ld' program - I hard-coded around

I had to define the LD variable...

> this. Then it had problems locating my X11 directories (/usr/X11R6) - it
> kept on trying to find them under XFree86 because it though that the EMX
> environment was present - again, I hard-coded around this.

Same here... just comment the 2 lines which overide the x-lib ans x-include.

Then I was able to built it...(0.87.0) with b20.1

But I am having some trouble with XmCreateFileSelectionDialog (while parsing
the directory)... which cause my pgrms to crash. I am investigating it for
now.

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Francois Felix INGRAND     "La guerre, qu'on voit danser le long des golfes
Professional: [email-masked]       clairs, a des reflets d'argent" (Anonyme)
Personal: [email-masked]            WWW: <http://www.laas.fr/~felix>
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".