Subject: Re: Cygwin Beta 20.1 features and tools
From: [email-masked] (Jan Tomasek)

10 Jan 1999 19:36:56 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: R I Feigenblatt <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi R I,
> I have a problem using "bash" on Windows 98. (Beta 20.1).
> I can highlight and copy stuff from the "DOS box" in which "bash"
> runs, but I cannot paste stuff INTO it. This reminds me of similar
> problems I had in using Tcl/Tk on Windows 95 while it was Sun work.
Did you try to switch off "fast paste"? It helps me.
-- 
                            Jan Tomasek,          student FEL-CVUT
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            e-mail: [email-masked]
                            www: http://mujweb.cz/web/tomasek/   
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~H~

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".