Subject: Success stories using DirectX/cygwin?
From: [email-masked]

10 Jan 1999 19:12:46 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII
To: [email-masked]

I have been doing alot of research into cygwin lately, I am considering
using it for development of DirectX programs under windows.  I was
wondering what success others have had with directx using cygwin.

I am used to developing with the gnu tools, so I want to use them for
native windows development.  I don't plan on using it for Unix application
porting, so I am not interested in linking against cygwin.dll.

Feel free to send it directly to me if you prefer, to keep the mailing
list spam down.

Thanks,
---
Brian Hayward  [email-masked]
http://www.slothmud.org/~hayward/mic_humor.html - Microsoft Humor

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".