Subject: GDB Template Debugging Help (b20)
From: [email-masked] (Nirmal Prasad)

9 Jan 1999 18:17:52 -0800
Message-ID: <000101be3c17$6233d130$010a0181.cygnus.gnu-win32@np_home_pc>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: <[email-masked]>

hi there,

i have a template class defined and implemented in a single header(.hpp)
file. I am compiling using "gcc -g" option but after producing the
executable the debugger does not trace thru the header i.e. it gives a
warning when i try to step into the template implementation as shown below
: -
"
Single stepping until exit from function Add__<mangled name of class>
which has no line number information.
0x41b69e in LM31 ()
"
Any pointers as to where i might be going wrong....
Also i found that -Wtemplate-debugging flag is not implemented under gcc b20

Thanks in advance

Regards

Nirmal Prasad R.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".