Subject: Cygwin B20.1
From: [email-masked] (Gennady Feldman)

8 Jan 1999 17:30:32 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=koi8-r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: gnu-win32 <[email-masked]>

Hello Everybody.

     I have a batch file called build.bat. Now when I type in "build" I
get "BASH.EXE: build: command not found", but "build.bat" works fine as
expected. It seems that when bash is executing the command it doesn't
process BAT files...

Also about EGCS 1.1.1:
   I use "InitCommonControls()" which is automatically included when I
#include <windows.h>. I have to use -lcomctl32 when linking, because
otherwise it can't find the function.

G.F.

-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".