Subject: Web site change
From: [email-masked] (Andy Piper)

6 Jan 1999 15:54:21 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

My web site has changed location to http://www.xemacs.freeserve.co.uk/
The stuff at www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp will be available for a couple weeks
more. My cygwin downloads are now on ftp.xemacs.org/pub/xemacs/aux and will
show up on mirrors of this. My new web site references this location. The
new downloads do not contain ssh builds as ftp.xemacs.org is on american soil.

Thanks

andy 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
" .sigs are like your face - rarely seen by you and uglier than you think"
Dr Andy Piper, Technical Architect, Parallax Solutions Ltd
mail: [email-masked] web: www.parallax.co.uk/~andyp
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".