Subject: B19:another bash shell
From: [email-masked] (Aldo Mazzilli)

6 Jan 1999 05:34:50 -0800
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
To: [email-masked]

Hello !

I try to port a TCL script from Solaris to Win32 (95 and NT) and, for
that, I'm using cygwin32 and cygwish80.exe.

Under the TCL graphical environment, I want to invoke a command shell
but any command seems to work.

To do that thing, under Solaris, everything works very well because I
invoke 'xterm' but which command may I invoke under the win32 bash shell
to execute another bash shell (in another window, of course !!).

Thanks in advance ... 
-- 
=======================================================================
,',',',',',',' Aldo MAZZILLI             | INRIA Rhone-Alpes          |
,',',',',',',' [email-masked]| 655, avenue de l'Europe    |
,',',',',',',' Tel : 04 76 61 53 91      | 38330 Montbonnot St Martin |
,',',',',',',' Fax : 04 76 61 52 52      | FRANCE                     |
,',' *** Site WEB : http://www.inrialpes.fr/vasy/people/Aldo.Mazzilli |
=======================================================================
-
For help on using this list (especially unsubscribing), send a message to
"[email-masked]" with one line of text: "help".